ENRAMS Australia’s Electrical Infrastructure Review (EIR) service is a precursor to our energy efficiency audit designed to inform clients of their site’s suitability for modern energy saving initiatives such as voltage regulation.
An EIR delivers sufficient information about a client’s infrastructure to develop meaningful recommendations to reduce energy consumption. The EIR supports the Level 2 & 3 Energy Efficiency Audits (EEA), which specifically identify and verify a range of energy saving technologies applicable to the particular site.
The EIR will:
- Review the clients installed infrastructure;
- Identify the load and incoming voltage at the time of the review;
- Identify any potential voltage drops that may be occurring across the site;
- Provide a snap shot of data logged during the review process;
- Review the load balance of the site.
At the conclusion of the review a report on findings and any issues identified is developed and provided to the client.
To complete a EIR ENRAMS will require access to:
- Main incoming Switch Board(s);
- The metering arrangements – (single meter or multiple metering);
- Distribution boards around the site;
- As built electrical drawings for the site, if available;
- Utility Electricity Accounts (preferably 3 months or more history).
Electrical Infrustructure Review Flyer Pdf – Download this file
Specialist tutorial crafting for chaotic college students. Give your activity to specialists, decide to buy exploration newspapers, and conserve treasured time. Large outstanding certain term paper.